Decemblog: New Year's Countdown AND HAPPY NEW YEAR

Decemblog Day 29: 29 December, Monday

Hello lovelies!! I woke up today at 12 noon with a terrible blocked nose and I guess I'm down with a flu :( Since we decided to go to Eggs & Berries for lunch, we had time to spare (as they only have 50% Student's discount from 3 to 5 pm), my older sister decided to watch the Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of The Black Pearl with me. I had rolled oats with soy milk and apples for breakfast while watching the movie.

After Pirate of the Carribean ended, it was 3 pm and we started getting ready to go out for lunch at Eggs & Berries. My older sister had Bacon, Onion and Mushroom Omelette, my younger sister had grilled chicken leg while I had Fish and Chips with scrambled eggs.

Eggs & Berries

Fish and Chips with Iced Lemon Tea

Mango Tango dessert - shared with my sisters

After lunch, we decided to walk around the mall - ArtBox, PaperStone,Popular and BodyShop until about 6 pm when we headed over to Westgate to meet Chun Yun. When we got on the train, we managed to spot her at the bus stop waiting for the train. We waited at Tokyu Hands for Chun Yun to arrive then we headed to Starbucks for the one-for-one Christmas Beverage.

Toffee Nut Frappe with Low Fat Milk

Afterwards, we walked around Typo and Jem. We also decided to visit the new Outlet mall - BigBox. At about 8.30 pm, we decided to head home and we reached home at about 9 pm.

After we reached home and showered, I watched ItsJudysLife and then we watched the Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest together. Then, I wrote my blog post for yesterday and today.

It's 1.50 am now and I had just taken Anarex and Fedac (which are the medications that are most effective for me). I'm going to sleep now, good night lovelies ♡

Decemblog Day 30: 30th December, Tuesday

It's the eve of New Year's eve. I woke up at noon when my older sister woke me up to watch Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End. My younger sister kindly bought us lunch (I had Yi Mee) before we watched the movie together.

After the movie, I started writing my blog post and doing the final edits of last week's Blogmas. I edited and uploaded onto YouTube a video that I took of this year's Christmas lightings but I realised later that YouTube's stabilisation actually made the video even more shaky and I have to correct it tomorrow.

After completing and publishing my Blogmas, I proceeded to look for elective modules to bid for. I was contemplating between MUA3210 (Chamber Singers I) and SSA2205 together versus SSA2215. It was a tough choice to make as I always wanted to take MUA3210 and if I missed this opportunity, the next time I can take it is in my final semester :(

Meanwhile, I did take breaks in between which resulted in me watching YouTube videos (BubzBeauty, BubzVlog, Gabriella Lindley, PsychoSoprano, ItsJudysLife, SacconeJolys, Ochikeron, Ali Brustofski and ThatcherJoe), scrolling through Facebook, Twitter, planning my BFF's surprise 21st and looking at the Live Blog of the missing AirAsia flight QZ8501. It broke my heart when I found out the devastating news that they found the debris and bodies. I still hope with my whole heart that they still can be survivors waiting to be rescued.

For dinner, I had instant wholemeal chicken noodles with fishcakes and Taiwanese sausages. My cousins (Chun Yun and Chun Mei), younger sister and I are planning purchase our 2015 diaries on Typo's online website. Also, my uncle and cousins (Val and Owin) are on their way home now and their plane is due to land in Changi Airport in about 2 h time. I can't wait to see them soon.

It's now 1.20 am and I'm going to sleep soon as my sisters and I are going to have McDonald's breakfast tomorrow morning! Good night lovelies.

Decemblog Day 31: 31st December, Wednesday, LAST DAY OF 2014, NEW YEAR'S EVE

Happy New Year's Eve, my lovelies! I had a random thought last night that if New Year's Eve was a person, he / she will be a very lonely and sad person as everyone often wants to usher in the new year and New Year's Eve is always neglected. But I feel that we should always celebrate each and every day that we are alive, breathing and living our day. This year seems to fly past so fast.

Even though my sisters and I plan to start the last day of 2014 bright and early with a McDonald's breakfast, my older sister and I overslept. I woke up to a WhatsApp message from my cousins that they are home. My sisters and I ended up having McDonald's lunch instead (McWraps for all of us). After lunch, we headed over to The Body Shop to get some facial products as I ran out of facial foam.


After that, we headed over to Paper Stone (my sisters got stickers and exercise books), Japanese Food Street, Popular and Fairprice Xtra. I ordered the sushi party platter C for one of my BFF's surprise 21st. 

When we got home, we decided to do reflections for 2014 as well as our dreams and wishes for 2015 together. It took us a very long time as we were trying to complete the worksheet by Susannah Conway. At about 7 pm, we finally completed. My younger sister and I went downstairs to get dinner (I had porridge while my sisters had Black Pepper Pork Chop). We were watching Great British Food on BBC Entertainment while eating our dinner which was a cooking competition. After dinner, I watched a few YouTube videos (ItsJudysLife, BubzVlogz, ThatcherJoe, MeiYing Chow, Gabriella Lindley, Zoella, Brooke Saward and SacconeJolys). Then, I started writing my annual yearly highlights before stopping halfway to complete this post. I would love to publish this before New Year's as I don't think it will make any sense to post it after New Year. 

I would love to wish all of you a happy new year! Here's to a great, healthy, happy and successful year ahead! 


Which remind me that I need to bid for my modules soon and that I will have to write more posts in advance within the rest of my holidays (my school starts on 12 January) so that I can publish weekly post irregardless of how busy is my school. This is the very first year that I did and completed Blogmas and Decemblog. The process wasn't easy but it will be great to look back on next year. 

I think I would most probably either go to sleep or continue writing my yearly highlights and resolutions. Thank you very much for reading this all the way to the end and for following my entire Blogmas and Decemblog. It means so much to me.

Allons-y!

Comments

Popular Posts