Happy New Year!! 2015 Resolutions


This year, I will be turning 21 in spring. For me, it will be a huge step forwards. There's so much that I want to do. I would love to thank my entire family and my best friends for sticking with me all these years. 

2015 Resolutions

Important people in my life
1) Spend more time with those who truly matter - my family, best friends and good friends.
2) Travel with family
3) Travel with best friends
4) Celebrate my 21st birthday with my family and best friends
5) Celebrate Birthdays and Christmas
6) Have more bonding time with my family
7) Visit my grandma more often

Individual 
1) Save up and travel. I would love to go to Europe (especially UK), US, Canada, New Zealand, Japan and Korea.
2) Bring my family travelling one day
3) Learn other languages - Malay, French, Japanese, German
4) Learn driving
5) Learn to open up to people especially my family and best friends. 
6) Talk things out instead of keeping things that trouble me hidden.
7) Get over my anxiety and panic attacks. 
8) Learn to be more patient 
9) Gain more confidence
10) Love myself more and try not to be too harsh on myself. 
11) Learn to think before I speak or do anything
12) Stand up for myself
13) Be more organised
14) Look for the positive side of things and be more empathetic 
15) Learn to say yes to things that I will not normally do and hopefully it will result in great opportunities
16) Learn to set my own boundaries and stick to it. Say no to people especially when it comes to going over those boundaries. 
17) Appreciate every little thing in life
18) Care less about the negativity that people may say or bring.

Health 
1) Eat healthily
2) Try to cook more instead of eating out. 
3) Drink more water
4) Eat more fruits and vegetables
5) Exercise regularly - swimming, cycling, learn to ice skate and pilates
6) Sleep before midnight and try to have at least 7 h of sleep daily. 
7) Drink more smoothies

School 
1) Study harder and do better in my academics - try to pull my CAP up to 4.0 (It will be feat from 2.93 but I'll try my best)
2) Study ahead of exams.
3) Start writing notes earlier
4) Read lecture notes before going for lecture.
5) Find the motivation to study.

Music
1) Get into NUSChoir or Resonance. 
2) ABRSM Violin Grade 5 Distinction. 
3) More public performances
4) Upload videos on YouTube
5) Practise regularly. 

Blog
1) Regular weekly post
2) Complete my travel blogs / diaries
3) Heart to Heart section.

Thank you very much for reading this! Have a great week and year ahead! I will be posting every Saturday as my school is starting next Monday. Furthermore, I will be writing more posts for backup just in case school gets too hectic. See you soon lovelies! I will be leaving you with one of my favourite songs for now.   


Comments

Popular Posts