Tag: The Me-Time Tag
Hello Friends!!
Today (or yesterday depending on how you see it since it's past midnight) is 22nd December which is the start of Christmas Week! I have been doing Blogmas religiously whereby I post about my daily lives in a weekly blog post which sometimes get REALLY long.
Since it's Christmas Week, I shall do a Christmas Special where I post daily and today's post shall be The Me-Time Tag!
1) What do you watch or read during me-time?
I usually sing either my favourite songs or random songs stuck in my head. But if it is only restricted to watching or reading, I tend to watch a lot of YouTube videos and Doctor Who! :) I also do love reading books but most of the time I'm reading music scorebooks (if you count sight-reading). However, I love reading the Harry Potter series and Dorothy Koomson's books - she always make me tear up or cry. But when / if I'm travelling, I love to stroll along the streets at a leisurely pace, taking in and enjoying the scenery and people-watch (in a non-creepy way).
2) What do you wear during me-time?
Well, I'm kinda embarrassed talking about it this but I would usually wear comfy clothes like loose / baggy shirt and shorts. #OopsTMI
3) What are your me-time beauty products?
Victoria's Secret Secret Charm Honeysuckle and Jasmine Hydrating Body Lotion, Victoria's Secret Secret Charm Honeysuckle and Jasmine Fragrance Mist, Ginvera Green Tea Exfoliating Marvel Gel, Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturising Gel, The Body Shop Body Butter and Lip Butter, The Face Shop or The Beauty Diary Face Mask and last but not least Argan Oil for my hair. My cousins got the Victoria's Secret Secret Charm Honeysuckle and Jasmine Hydrating Body Lotion for my 20th birthday and I loved it so much that I bought the Fragrance mist in the same series / line when I was in US.
4) Current favourite nail polish?
I rarely have nail polish on as they always chip off when I play the violin and also because of the way I hold my pen when I write. But I love pastel / baby pink shades of nail polish. I would love to try other pastel colours as well! My favourite brand have to be OPI, Essie and Sally Hansen :)
5) What do you eat or drink during me-time?
I love to drink green tea and I love to eat fruits especially berries (raspberries, blueberries, blackberries and strawberries), mousse, green tea flavoured desserts / chocolates, mint dark chocolate, cakes and froyo (frozen yoghurt)
6) Current favourite candle
I do not have a current favourite candle as I don't burn candles at all unless they are on birthday cakes. This is because I have asthma so I'm very sensitive to scents and burning smells. But I actually do like the IKEA scented candles my younger sister bought.
7) Do you ever have outdoor me-time?
Not really in Singapore. Singapore can get really hot and humid coupled with the monsoon seasons whereby it can rain heavily out of the blue, the outdoors is not my cup of tea. However, when I'm overseas and if it's cooler with great weather, I actually do like strolling leisurely down the streets.
8) Would you ever go see a movie alone?
Why not? :) I actually watched Wicked and The Phantom of the Opera at the West End in London alone during July this year and I love it!! *Cue weird excited dance*
9) Favourite online shop
I don't really shop online but I love Book Despository, Amazon, Taobao and iTunes.
10) Anything else to add? What else do you do during me-time?
As mentioned above, I love to singand pretend I'm holding a concert with my favourite songs or songs stuck in my head. I would blog or do Blogilates or Yoga or just chill out and relax or pack my stuff. Most of the time, I would just follow my feelings and do whatever I wish to do at the spur of the moment. I'm rather spontaneous :)
That's all for today and thank you very much for reading all the way to the end. So sorry if you spot some errors or typos as I'm typing this with my phone right now.
Merry Christmas and see you again tomorrow (or later today depending on how you see it)
Today (or yesterday depending on how you see it since it's past midnight) is 22nd December which is the start of Christmas Week! I have been doing Blogmas religiously whereby I post about my daily lives in a weekly blog post which sometimes get REALLY long.
Since it's Christmas Week, I shall do a Christmas Special where I post daily and today's post shall be The Me-Time Tag!
1) What do you watch or read during me-time?
I usually sing either my favourite songs or random songs stuck in my head. But if it is only restricted to watching or reading, I tend to watch a lot of YouTube videos and Doctor Who! :) I also do love reading books but most of the time I'm reading music scorebooks (if you count sight-reading). However, I love reading the Harry Potter series and Dorothy Koomson's books - she always make me tear up or cry. But when / if I'm travelling, I love to stroll along the streets at a leisurely pace, taking in and enjoying the scenery and people-watch (in a non-creepy way).
2) What do you wear during me-time?
Well, I'm kinda embarrassed talking about it this but I would usually wear comfy clothes like loose / baggy shirt and shorts. #OopsTMI
3) What are your me-time beauty products?
Victoria's Secret Secret Charm Honeysuckle and Jasmine Hydrating Body Lotion, Victoria's Secret Secret Charm Honeysuckle and Jasmine Fragrance Mist, Ginvera Green Tea Exfoliating Marvel Gel, Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturising Gel, The Body Shop Body Butter and Lip Butter, The Face Shop or The Beauty Diary Face Mask and last but not least Argan Oil for my hair. My cousins got the Victoria's Secret Secret Charm Honeysuckle and Jasmine Hydrating Body Lotion for my 20th birthday and I loved it so much that I bought the Fragrance mist in the same series / line when I was in US.
4) Current favourite nail polish?
I rarely have nail polish on as they always chip off when I play the violin and also because of the way I hold my pen when I write. But I love pastel / baby pink shades of nail polish. I would love to try other pastel colours as well! My favourite brand have to be OPI, Essie and Sally Hansen :)
5) What do you eat or drink during me-time?
I love to drink green tea and I love to eat fruits especially berries (raspberries, blueberries, blackberries and strawberries), mousse, green tea flavoured desserts / chocolates, mint dark chocolate, cakes and froyo (frozen yoghurt)
6) Current favourite candle
I do not have a current favourite candle as I don't burn candles at all unless they are on birthday cakes. This is because I have asthma so I'm very sensitive to scents and burning smells. But I actually do like the IKEA scented candles my younger sister bought.
7) Do you ever have outdoor me-time?
Not really in Singapore. Singapore can get really hot and humid coupled with the monsoon seasons whereby it can rain heavily out of the blue, the outdoors is not my cup of tea. However, when I'm overseas and if it's cooler with great weather, I actually do like strolling leisurely down the streets.
8) Would you ever go see a movie alone?
Why not? :) I actually watched Wicked and The Phantom of the Opera at the West End in London alone during July this year and I love it!! *Cue weird excited dance*
9) Favourite online shop
I don't really shop online but I love Book Despository, Amazon, Taobao and iTunes.
10) Anything else to add? What else do you do during me-time?
As mentioned above, I love to sing
That's all for today and thank you very much for reading all the way to the end. So sorry if you spot some errors or typos as I'm typing this with my phone right now.
Merry Christmas and see you again tomorrow (or later today depending on how you see it)

Comments
Post a Comment